Westinghouse T8 (17 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base LED Linear Light Bulb 50320
The 17 watt dual-end powered linear ballast bypass LED can be used anywhere a 4 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulb is used. Unlike standard ballast bypass LEDs, dual-end powered bulbs eliminate the need to install non-shunted tombstone sockets, saving time and labor costs. Knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems is required to bypass the ballast.
Dual-end powered TLEDs feature technology that ensures safe installation. When one end of the bulb is installed in a shunted tombstone socket, the bulb is able to sense if a person is touching the pins on the other end. If it senses a human touch, the bulb will not power the exposed end, to eliminate the risk of shock.
This technologically-advanced linear LED provides optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution. It's specifically designed to eliminate shadows and dark spots in light fixtures, while focusing light downwards where needed. Energy-efficient illumination for everyday tasks in residential, industrial, hospitality and commercial applications.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this ballast bypass LED turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual-end powered TLED saves time and costs during installation
- Energy-efficient TLED provides lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubes
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Anywhere you would use a 4 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulb
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- Ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Dual-end powered ballast bypass bulb operates with direct line voltage
- No ballast needed
- No need to install non-shunted sockets
- Rated for indoor use
- Compatible with all T8 and T12 fixtures
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email