Westinghouse T5 (24 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G5 (Mini BiPin) Base Non-Dimmable Ballast Bypass Linear LED Light Bulb 50801
This 24 watt ballast bypass linear T5 LED bulb is a direct replacement for 54 watt T5 HO linear fluorescent bulbs. Ballast bypass LED operates with direct line voltage. No ballast is needed, and no need to change existing tombstone sockets, saving time and labor costs. Knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems is required for ballast bypass wiring.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, the ballast bypass T5 LED bulb turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer, reducing maintenance costs and providing up to 55% energy savings over linear fluorescents. Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb.
Technologically advanced for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution, this TLED focuses light downwards where needed.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient LED offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubular light bulbs
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Replace 54 watt T5 HO linear fluorescent bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 46 inches (L)
- 3/4 inches (D)
- Must bypass ballast, ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V
- No socket replacement necessary
- Suitable for damp locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor rated fixture
- Installation instructions are included
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.