The Westinghouse Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan and Light Remote Control is approved for use in damp locations. Add remote control convenience to your outdoor retreat. Effortlessly turn fan on/off and change fan speeds from low to medium or high for perfect comfort. Adjust your lighting with the remote's full-range light dimmer when using light bulbs marked as dimmable, or use the remote to turn the light of/on when using non-dimming bulbs.
The handheld remote can be wall-mounted using the included wall bracket. Once you wire the receiver to the fan in the ceiling, the remote control communicates wirelessly with the fan up to a distance of 40-feet. The receiver (fits most fans) and the remote uses a 9 volt battery (included). UL/CUL-listed, this remote control can handle a fan maximum of 1.25 amps and a light maximum of 190 watts.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Indoor/outdoor ceiling fan and light remote control, wall bracket, one 9 volt battery and receiver.
Product reference number 77878FEATURES & BENEFITS
- For use with indoor and outdoor ceiling fans
- High/Medium/Low fan speeds and Off button
- For use with dimming and non dimming bulbs, full-range light dimmer when used with dimmable light bulbs
- 40-foot operating range
- Compact size with sleek blue and white colors.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor damp locations
- Use to operate ceiling fans on covered patios, porches, verandahs and gazebos
- Use as remote or wall-mounted switch
- 4-1/2 inches height
- 2-3/16 inches width
- 1-3/16 inches depth
- Included receiver must be wired to the fan at the ceiling
- Includes wall bracket
- Uses one 9-volt battery (included)
- UL/CUL listed for safety
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.