The vertical phenolic snap-in socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to create a new handmade light fixture. Its vertical alignment means this socket is ideal for ceiling-mount light fixtures. The phenolic construction makes it durable and heat resistant, and the snap-in design makes the socket exceptionally easy to install.
This socket uses one medium-base bulb and fits into a 3/8-inch by 1/4-inch hole. It is UL listed and CSA approved for safety.
Vertical phenolic snap-in socket.
Product reference number 70146FEATURES
- Phenolic material offers high heat resistance
- Vertical design ideal for ceiling installation
- Use to replace worn or broken sockets
- Build a new light fixture
- Fits a 3/8-inch by 1/4-inch hole
- Snaps easily into place
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
- Uses one medium-base bulb
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email