Westinghouse T8 (14 Watt) Cool White (3500K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base Universal Ballast Bypass Linear LED Light Bulb 51551
This 14 watt universal ballast bypass linear LED can be used as a one size fits all option for existing fluorescent T8 bulbs, and to quickly relamp fixtures previously retrofitted with either single-end or double-end TLED bulbs. Can be used in new construction or fluorescent fixture retrofit projects by allowing the installer to choose the simplest option (single-end or double-end) based on what’s already in place.
With brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this LED turns on instantly without flickering, lasts up to 2.5 times longer, and provides up to 47% energy savings over linear fluorescents. Because this LED operates with direct line voltage, no ballast is needed, and no need to change existing tombstone sockets, saving time and labor costs.
Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb. This LED tube light delivers excellent general illumination and light distribution, focusing light downwards where needed. Built-in safety feature to cut off power flow to exposed end, and eliminate risk of shock if exposed pins are touched once the bulb is installed in a socket.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-operational TLED replaces linear fluorescent bulbs as well as single-ended and double-ended TLEDs (no additional wire change required)
- Energy-efficient TLED provides lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent tube light bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent cool white light bulbs
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- TLED’s are an environmentally friendly choice compared to T and T12
- Retrofit for ballast bypass linear fluorescent bulb
- Operates in both single-ended and double-ended(SE/DE) ballast bypass wiring configurations
- Anywhere you would use a 4 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulb
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 48 inches (L)
- 1 inches (D)
- Must bypass ballast, ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in enclosed fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
- Must use non-shunted tombstones in single-end power configuration
- Can be used with either shunted or non-shunted tombstones in double-end power configuration
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.