Westinghouse T5 (24 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G5 (Mini BiPin) Base Non-Dimmable Ballast Bypass Linear LED Light Bulb 50801
The ballast bypass linear LED tube light bulb can be used to operate in double-ended wiring configurations, or it can be used as a direct replacement for 54 watt T5 HO linear fluorescent tube light bulbs. Ballast bypass LED T5 operates with direct line voltage. No ballast is needed, and no need to change existing tombstone sockets, saving time and labor costs. Knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems is required for ballast bypass wiring.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, the ballast bypass T5 LED bulb turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer, reducing maintenance costs and providing up to 55% energy savings over linear fluorescents. Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb.
Technologically advanced for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution, this TLED focuses light downwards where needed.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-operational T8 LED bulb 4 foot replaces linear fluorescent 4 foot bulbs and double-ended TLEDs (no additional wire change required)
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubular light bulbs
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Retrofit for ballast bypass linear fluorescent bulb
- Operates in double-ended ballast bypass wiring configurations
- Replace 54 watt T5 HO linear fluorescent bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 46 inches (L)
- 3/4 inches (D)
- Must bypass ballast, ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in enclosed fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
- Can be used with either shunted or non-shunted tombstones in double-end power configuration
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.