The SunForce 330 LED horticultural fixture is a high-power LED fixture for cultivating cannabis, flower, vegetable and fruiting crops, ideal for commercial growers. The SunForce 330 is proven to increase crop yield and quality, enhance crop appearance, extend crop's shelf life and improve taste. Broad spectrum light maximizes production throughout the growth cycle supporting all stages of crop growth.
Long-lasting LED fixtures generate less heat compared to HID grow lights, so fixtures can be placed much closer to plants. This increases light intensity while protecting plants from damaging leaf burn. This energy-efficient replacement for HPS grow lights has a higher CRI, making it easier to inspect plants for pest or mold problems, which helps sustain a healthy crop. The SunForce 330 also maintains higher light output over the lifetime of the fixture compared to HPS, due to higher lumen maintenance of LED vs HPS light sources.
The SunForce 330 LED fixture features secondary optics to provide even illumination and ensure uniform photon delivery.
SunForce 330 LED horticultural fixture, installation instructions, power cord, 2 rope ratchets and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 63659.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Improves crop yield and quality, excellent for commercial growers
- SunForce 330 provides 45% energy-savings over HPS grow lighting
- Broad spectrum light supports all stages of growth cycle
- Quality and color of light enhances clarity and comfort for crop workers and inspectors
- Optimal thermal management ensures proper cooling and reduced maintenance
- Use as an energy-efficient replacement for HPS
- Replicate the sun in grow houses and grow tents where there are no lights or sunlight
- Use to supplement the sun in greenhouses
- Ideal for controlled plant growth environments
- Indoor farming
- Commercial greenhouses
- University lab research
- Indoor grow rooms
- Home horticultural stations
- Width 29-1/4 inch
- Height 3-7/8 inch
- Depth 10-3/16 inch
- Weight 15.87 lbs/unit
- Plug-in cord for easy installation
- Efficient LED driver with auto-sensing multi-range input voltage of 100-277V
- 90 degree beam angle with secondary optics
- IP65 rated-resistant to humidity and dust
- Approved for use in damp locations
- Heavy-duty, commercial grade construction
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.