Bring balance and serenity to your home with the Harmony ceiling fan. Contemporary and refined, the Harmony features a brushed nickel finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades.
Harmonizing style and function, this unique ceiling fan relies on a silicon steel motor with triple capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Four fan speeds and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable. In warm weather, run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
Ceiling fan, 78-inch lead wire, 6-inch length by 3/4-inch diameter down rod, and two candelabra-base 40-watt torpedo light bulbs.
Product reference number 72141
- 48-inch two-light indoor ceiling fan with two blades
- 153-by-20-millimeter silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
- Four fan speeds (high/medium/medium-low/low)and reversible switch for customized comfort
- Two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades
- Integrated opal frosted glass fixture
- Refined brushed nickel finish
- Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet) with standard 8-foot ceilings
- Includes 3/4-inch by 6-inch down rod, 78-inch lead wire, and two candelabra-base 40-watt torpedo light bulbs
- Adaptable to remote control (sold separately)
- Can be used with a dimmer
- Airflow: 4,881 cfm
- Energy Usage: 53 watts without lights
- Airflow Efficiency: 92 cfm per watt
- Lifetime motor warranty; two-year warranty on all other parts
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email