The Industrial 56-inch ceiling fan is durably constructed for industrial, commercial and residential applications. Well-recognized for its modern, mechanical appeal, the Industrial fan needs minimal assembly and includes a five-speed wall control unit and a clean white finish. Meant for cooling larger work and living spaces, such as workshops, lofts and high ceiling great rooms, the Industrial ceiling fan must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor.
Simple, yet understated, the design and performance of the Industrial ceiling fan make it popular for many locations. Backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts, this fan comes with everything you need for an easy installation.
Ceiling fan, 54-inch lead wire, 12-inch length by 1/2-inch diameter down rod, ball-hanger installation system, and five-speed wall control unit.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 78127.FEATURES
- Industrial style 56-inch indoor ceiling fan with three blades
- 172-by-12-millimeter cold-rolled steel motor with single capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
- Five fan speed wall control for customized comfort
- White steel blades
- Versatile white finish
Fan Performance on High Speed
- Ideal for rooms up to 400 square feet (20 feet by 20 feet)
- Must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor
- Includes 1/2-inch by 12-inch down rod, 54-inch lead wire, five-speed wall control unit, and ball-hanger installation system
- Airflow: 5,973 cfm
- Energy Usage: 62 watts without lights
- Airflow Efficiency: 96 cfm per watt
- 15-year limited motor warranty and 2-year warranty on all other parts
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.