Westinghouse T12 40 Watt Daylight Deluxe (6500K) Medium BiPin Base Linear Fluorescent Light Bulb 0752300
T12 Linear Fluorescent light bulbs operate on standard T12 preheat or rapid start systems. For best results use these bulbs in conjunction with a properly rated ballast. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse’s full offering of T12 Linear Fluorescent light bulbs available in a variety of colors, lengths and wattages. These lamps are also available in energy saver, reduced mercury and high output varieties. They can be used with new or existing T12 ballasts in industrial, commercial and hospitality applications. These light bulbs contain mercury. Dispose of according to local, state or federal laws.
Product reference number 07523
- Available in preheat and rapid start varieties
- Variety of colors temperatures, lengths and wattages
- Long life ranging between 8,000 to 20,000 average rated hours based on a 3 hours/start
- Medium BiPin, Single Pin and Recessed D.C. base types available
- For use with new or existing T12 ballasts in industrial, commercial and hospitality applications
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.