Westinghouse T8 (10 Watt) Daylight (5000K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base Non-Dimmable LED Linear Light Bulb 50421
Use the 10 watt direct install linear LED anywhere a 3 foot T8 bulb is used. It's the easiest way to upgrade your existing fluorescent bulb to an energy-efficient LED. Check for ballast compatibility and follow instructions to remove the old bulb and replace with the direct install LED.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, the direct install LED turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer, reducing maintenance costs and providing up to 56% energy savings over linear fluorescents. Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb.
Technologically advanced for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution, this TLED focuses light downwards where needed.
This direct install TLED is designed with a built-in safety feature--to power off permanently and avoid unexpected damage to the bulb or fixture in case of improper installation.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient LED offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubes
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Direct replacement for 3 foot T8 fluorescent bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 36 inches (L)
- 1 inches (D)
- Direct install, no rewiring necessary
- Damp rated for indoor / outdoor use
- Compatible with most T8 instant start ballasts and a variety of additional T8 ballast types (see spec sheet for a complete list of compatible ballasts)
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use in preheat fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email