Westinghouse T8 (12 Watt) Cool White (3500K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base LED Linear Light Bulb 50450
The 12 watt linear ballast bypass LED can be used anywhere a 3 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulb is used.
This ballast bypass LED operates with direct line voltage, no ballast needed. Knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems is required for ballast bypass wiring. Non-shunted tombstone sockets are required.
This technologically advanced linear LED provides optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution. It's specifically designed to eliminate shadows and dark spots in light fixtures, while focusing light downwards where needed. Energy-efficient illumination for everyday tasks in residential, industrial, hospitality and commercial applications.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this ballast bypass LED turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer. It reduces maintenance costs and provides up to 56% energy savings over linear fluorescents.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient LED offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubes
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Anywhere you would use a 3 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulb
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- Ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Ballast bypass bulb operates with direct line voltage
- No ballast needed
- Non-shunted tombstone sockets required
- Rated for indoor use
- Compatible with all T8 and T12 fixtures
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email