Westinghouse T8 (15 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base LED U-Bent Linear Light Bulb 50290
The 15 watt direct install T8 U-Bent linear LED is the easiest way to upgrade your existing fluorescent U-Bent bulb to an energy efficient LED. No rewiring is necessary. Check for ballast compatibility and follow instructions to remove the old bulb and replace with the direct install LED.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this direct install U-bent LED turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer. It reduces maintenance costs and provides up to 56% energy savings over linear fluorescents.
This technologically advanced linear LED provides optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution. It's specifically designed to eliminate shadows and dark spots in light fixtures, while focusing light downwards where needed. Energy-efficient illumination for everyday tasks in residential, industrial, hospitality and commercial applications.
All Westinghouse Direct Install TLED bulbs feature an integrated safety fuse at both ends of the bulb. In the event that the product experiences higher than expected temperature due to improper installation, the lamp will automatically power off permanently in order to avoid safety concerns.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient U-Bent LED offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubes
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free LEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Direct replacement for T8 U-Bent fluorescent bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- Direct install, no rewiring necessary
- Rated for indoor use
- Compatible with most T8 instant start ballasts and other T8 ballast types (see spec sheet for a complete list of compatible ballasts)
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use in preheat fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email