Westinghouse Twin Tube (23 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G11 (4-Pin) Base LED Light Bulb 52220
This 23 watt 2G11 base LED cool white light bulb is an energy-efficient alternative to 4-pin fluorescent twin tube 40 watt light bulbs. Providing brightness of 2800 lumens, this 4000K LED bulb delivers excellent illumination for everyday tasks in hospitality, retail, office, industrial and commercial applications. It turns on instantly without flickering, reduces maintenance costs and provides up to 43% energy savings over fluorescent twin tube bulbs.
This ballast bypass LED operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V, no ballast needed.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient LED retrofit replaces twin tube fluorescent bulbs
- Full glass housing, no aging, yellowing or bending
- Energy-efficient LED offers lifetime cost savings
- Free of harmful mercury
- Less bulb changes in hard to reach locations lowers maintenance costs
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Replace 4-pin fluorescent light bulbs commonly used in commercial applications
- Designed for commercial 2 foot x 2 foot fixtures
- Operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V
- 22-1/5 inches (L)
- 3/4 inches (D)
- Ballast bypass bulb operates with direct line voltage
- No ballast needed
- Ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Approved for damp location
- DLC qualified, FCC and RoHs
- UV Safe
- Minimum bulb compartment dimensions: 2 feet x 2 feet x 3-1/8 inches (L x W x H)
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.