The Zoa pendant light offers style-defining glamour and opulence. The faceted crystal shade glimmers with energy-efficient LED light. A contrasting finish of matte brushed gun metal highlights the crystal's beautiful jewel-like quality. Add this gem to kitchens, dining rooms or bedrooms for ambient illumination with a geometric touch.
Carry the contemporary look throughout your space when you add any of the matching Zoa collection as a complement to this one light pendant. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.
One-light indoor pendant, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 63674FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Zoa one-light pendant in matte brushed gun metal finish brings modern glam to any space
- Faceted crystal shade shines with jewel-like radiance
- Includes an energy-saving G9 LED bulb to provide long-lasting, dimmable illumination
- Brightness is equivalent to a 40 watt bulb but uses only 5 watts of energy, reducing energy usage up to 88%
- Dimmable when used with a compatible dimming switch
- Adjustable length for perfect positioning
- Hang one or more pendants over your kitchen island or table to illuminate the heart of your home
- Create chic, statement illumination in your bathroom, den or dining room
- Add beautiful ambiance in a small dining area or bedroom
- Install in a boutique or salon for brilliant style
- Tie elements together in your home by adding the matching Zoa wall fixture
- Provides ambient lighting
- Height 63-5/8 inches
- Width 9-1/16 inches
- Depth 4-5/16 inches
- Adjustable cord length 50 inches
- For indoor use
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Includes one G9 LED bulb, 5-watt (40-watt equivalent)
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email