The three-way turn-knob socket 7040600 can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. This socket pairs with a three-way bulb to offer three light levels. Its turn-knob switch makes operation a snap, and the brushed nickel finish lends a transitional look and effectively withstands heat.
CUL US-listed for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-3/4-inch-high socket uses medium-base bulbs. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy.
Three-way turn-knob socket.
Product reference number 70406FEATURES
- Brushed nickel finish offers contemporary style and excellent heat resistance
- Turn-knob switch
- Three different light settings
- Use with a three-way light bulb
- Replace worn or broken sockets
- Build a new light fixture
- 2-3/4 inches high
- Tapped 1/8-IP bushing
- CUL US-listed for safety
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 250 watts maximum
- Rated for 250 volts
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email