Repair your favorite lamps with the Make-A-Lamp Three-Way Socket Kit 7045500. This basic, efficient lamp-making kit makes the process of replacing worn-out lamp parts simple and hassle free. A three-way socket, 10-inch brushed nickel finish detachable harp, and simple finial are easily assembled with this set's included hardware pieces. The socket is rated at 660 watts – 250 volts and takes a standard-base bulb with a 150-watt maximum.
An 8-foot, 18-gauge white lamp cord set is included in the kit. All the pieces fit together easily and attach to standard lamp bases, allowing you to repair your lamp or create a unique design without the usual frustration of assembly.
Three-way socket, 10-inch detachable harp with brushed nickel finish, 8-foot 18-gauge lamp cord, and hardware.
Product reference number 70455FEATURES
- Brushed nickel finish
- Includes a three-way socket
- 8-foot cord gives flexibility with lamp placement
- Repair old or broken lamps
- Build a lamp to accent any room in your home
- 8-foot 18-gauge lamp cord
- 10-inch harp with brushed nickel finish supports the addition of a lampshade
- For interior use
- Assembly hardware included
- Socket is rated at 660 watts – 250 volts and takes a standard-base bulb with a 150-watt maximum
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email