The horizontal phenolic snap-in socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to create a new handmade light fixture. Its horizontal alignment makes this socket ideal for flush-mount fixtures. The phenolic composition is durable and heat resistant and its snap-in design means the socket exceptionally easy to install.
This socket uses one medium-base bulb and fits into a 7/8-inch by 1/4-inch hole. It is UL listed and CSA approved for safety.
Horizontal phenolic snap-in socket.
Product reference number 70145FEATURES
- Phenolic material offers high heat resistance
- Horizontal design ideal for flush-mount fixtures
- Replace worn or broken sockets
- Build a new light fixture
- Fits 7/8-inch by 1/4-inch hole
- Snaps easily into place
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
- Uses one medium-base bulb
How to Buy
Eastern and Central Time Zones Call 1-800-999-2226
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Call 1-800-421-3433
Or Contact Us By Email