Earning the ENERGY STAR certification means the product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Lighting products that have earned the ENERGY STAR label deliver exceptional quality, while using less energy. Saving energy helps you save money on utility bills and protects the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
ENERGY STAR® Certified Light Bulbs:
- Use about 70-90% less energy than traditional incandescents and halogen bulbs.
- Last 10 to 25 times longer and save $30 to $80 in electricity costs over their lifetime.
- Meet strict quality and efficiency standards that are tested by accredited labs and certified by a third party.
- Produce about 70-90% less heat, so they are safer to operate and can cut energy costs associated with home cooling.
- For more information, go to www.energystart.gov
ENERGY STAR® Lamps
Westinghouse offers a variety of ENERGY STAR qualified lamps.
Please browse our online Light Bulb offering to find ENERGY STAR