Energy Saving, Environmentally Conscious, Long Life
- Up to 56% energy savings over linear fluorescents - instant savings!
- Mercury-free LEDs lower disposal costs and are an environmentally-friendly choice.
- Last over 50,000 hours! Up to 2.5 times longer life reduces maintenance costs.
- 11 years (based on 12 hrs./day)
Comparable Look to Linear Fluorescent Bulbs, Exceptional Performance of LEDs
- Turn on instantly to full brightness, no flickering.
- Optimized general illumination - excellent light distribution, no wasted light inside the fixture.
- Delivers comparable light levels to linear fluorescent.
- Available in a variety of color temperatures - 3500K, 4000K and 5000K.
- Glass tube has the familiar look of linear fluorescent bulbs.
- Perfect for Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Approved for use in enclosed fixtures.
T5 LED Linear Types
- Direct Install, no rewiring necessary
- Use Direct Install T5 linear LEDs anywhere you would use a 46 inch T5 fluorescent.
- Direct Install T5 linear LEDs are dimmable when used with an applicable ballast.
- Replace F54T5HO linear fluorescent bulbs.
T8 LED Linear Types
- Direct Install, no rewiring necessary.
- Use Direct Install T8 linear LEDs anywhere you would use a 48 or 96 inch T8 fluorescent.
- 4 foot Direct Install T8 linear LEDs are dimmable when used with an applicable ballast.
- Ballast Bypass T8 linear LED light bulbs require wiring.
- Use Ballast Bypass T8 linear LEDs to replace 48 or 96 inch T8 and T12 fluorescent lamps.
- T8 Ballast Bypass operates with direct line voltage - no ballast needed.
||DesignLights Consortium™ (DLC). The DLC provides a platform for collaboration among energy efficiency program members to drive the lighting market toward quality and innovation by ensuring energy-efficient standards are continuously met.
TLED Educational Videos
In just a few minutes, learn more about these LEDs by watching our short videos.