Westinghouse Lighting introduces a newly expanded line of high-performance LED lamps utilizing state-of-the-art high power LED technology.
A patented design houses an integrated LED system for optimum lifetime performance. Excellent optics allow for a tighter beam pattern and deliver higher lumen output similar to conventional sources. Free of harmful UV and IR emissions. Available in both warm and cool color temperatures with excellent color quality.
Energy-saving LED lamps save up to 90% in energy usage compared to similar lumen output incandescent and halogen lamps.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces energy and operating costs up to 90%.
- 30,000 hour lamp life lasts longer than conventional lighting. LEDs last 20 times longer than halogen lamps and provide maintenance free operation.
- Cool beam – No UV or IR emissions, reduces air conditioning loads.
- Unique design with anodized silver or white aluminum housing for cooler operation and extended lamp life
- Environmentally friendly – fully recyclable, contains no mercury or other hazardous materials.
- All lamps are fully dimmable and instant on.
- PAR20, PAR30, PAR38 – indoor/outdoor use, acceptable for damp location
- All items are CUL listed and ROHS compliant
- Track Lighting
- Recessed Down Lights
- Gimbal Rings
- Ceiling Fixtures
- Decorative Fixtures
- Difficult-to-Service Areas
- Table Lamps
- General Lighting Applications
View the LED Lamp product offering
Professional Series LED Lamp Components
Westinghouse’s superior driver allows for maximum efficiency of the LED and complete DIMMABILITY from 100% – 10% on almost all standard dimmers. This precision control helps ensure our 30,000 hour stated life and allows us to offer up to a 5 year warranty.
Westinghouse has developed a single acrylic lens allowing for superior optical control of our Professional Series LEDs with a beam spread of 25° (NF). The light distribution is often better than a conventional lamp and
has higher CBCP.
Westinghouse Professional LEDs use Nano-LED technology with as many as 28 LEDs per chip set. This allows for a single point light source such as a filament in an incandescent or halogen lamp. In most cases our LEDs produce equal to or more lumens than the lamp they are replacing.
Westinghouse’s unique drive/LED combination has allowed us to reduce the overall size of our thermal management making our LEDs perform more efficiently. By eliminating the “finning” in our design, we created a form factor that is consistent with the lamps being replaced and fits into
all standard fixtures.
* Based on 5 hrs./day