Westinghouse (8 Watt) Warm White (2700K) 3-Inch Slim Recessed LED Downlight with Color Temperature Selection (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K) Dimmable ENERGY STAR 52161
This low profile slim recessed LED lighting provides a range of 5 color temperatures for selection during installation. LED recessed lighting creates an attractive and seamless look when installed, offering a quick alternative to recessed can lights.
The convenient, one-piece downlight is perfect for new and remodel applications in residential or commercial spaces with pre-attached trim to cover visible gaps and create a seamless look. Fully dimmable, this LED lets you choose the light level that best accommodates your activity and is compatible with most dimmers.
Designed for easy installation with a 13-inch feed wire between the light and external driver, a twist-lock connector, and powerful spring clips. ENERGY STAR-approved for excellent efficiency and cost-saving benefits and complies with California's 2022 Title 24, Part 6 high efficacy light source requirements.
3-Inch Slim Recessed LED Downlight, pre-attached trim, 13-inch feed wire, external driver, twist-lock connector, spring clips.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One-piece low-profile downlight is quick, safe, and easy to install
- Slim design is the lighting solution for very shallow ceilings
- Five color temperature options range from warm white to daylight
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens with a glare-free frost finish, smooth baffle
- Maintenance-free, integrated LED, free of harmful mercury
- Fully dimmable, instant-on, compatible with most dimmers
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the LED
- Perfect for shallow ceilings or recessed spaces that do not accommodate a recessed can
- Perfect for new and remodel construction
- Great rooms
- Family rooms
- Retail settings
- Height: 1 inch
- Diameter: 3-3/4 inches
- Aperture 2-1/8 inches
- Use the slide switch on the housing to choose 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K color temperature
- 13-inch feed wire with a twist-lock connector between light and external driver for flexible driver positioning
- Powerful spring clips keep light secured flush to the ceiling
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- IP40 rated, approved for wet locations
- IC Rated
- UV Safe
- Complies with California's 2022 Title 24, Part 6 high efficacy light source requirements
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.