Westinghouse Omni A23 (29 Watt) Bright White (3000K) E26 (Medium) Base ENERGY STAR LED General Purpose Light Bulb 51600
The high-performance Omni A23 LED bulb produces brightness of 3050 lumens. The omni-directional design shines light in all directions, providing attractive, even illumination. An ideal solution for residential and commercial lighting applications that require higher lumen output where the bulb may be visible.
This energy saving replacement LED bulb produces the same light output as a 200-watt incandescent, but uses only 29 watts of energy. It features a 3000K color temperature, producing bright white light, is suitable for use in enclosed fixtures and in damp locations. Multi-voltage feature works in high voltage range applications between 120 - 277 volts.
Make the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs for significant energy and cost saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Omnidirectional light shines in all directions, creating attractive, even illumination
- ENERGY STAR LED reduces energy costs up to 86 percent over the lifetime of the bulb
- Instant on and lasts longer than conventional lighting
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Less bulb changes in hard to reach locations
- Medium base A23 light bulb is an attractive solution for applications where high lumen output is required and the light bulb is visible
- Replacement for high lumen 277 volt bulbs operating on 277V building mains without a transformer or ballast
- Outdoor fixtures
- Barn lights
- University and college campuses
- 6-5/16 inches (L)
- 2-7/8 inches (D)
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use, suitable for damp locations
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Multi-voltage feature of 120-277 ideal for use in areas where voltage fluctuations may occur
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.