Westinghouse T8 (11 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base Dimmable LED Linear Light Bulb 53739
The direct install 11 watt linear LED tube light replaces most T8 bulbs with a compatible ballast. It's the easiest way to upgrade your existing fluorescent bulb to an energy-efficient LED. Check for ballast compatibility and follow instructions to remove the old bulb and replace it with the direct install 4 foot LED bulb.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this direct install T8 LED turns on instantly without flickering and lasts up to 2.5 times longer. It reduces maintenance costs and provides up to 47% energy savings over linear fluorescents.
Technological advancements allow for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution. Light is focused downwards where needed, eliminating unsightly shadows and dark spots in the light fixture. Enjoy energy-efficient illumination for everyday tasks in residential, industrial, hospitality, and commercial applications.
This direct install TLED includes a built-in safety feature to power off permanently and avoid unexpected damage to the bulb or fixture in case of improper installation.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with quality, reliability, and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient T8 LED bulb 4 foot offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of a fluorescent light tube
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Direct replacement for 4 foot T8 fluorescent light tube bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- Direct install, no rewiring necessary
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in enclosed fixtures and outdoor rated fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
- Compatible with most T8 instant start ballasts and a variety of additional T8 ballast types (see spec sheet for a complete list of compatible ballasts