Westinghouse T8 (17 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base Dimmable Universal Ballast Bypass Linear LED Light Bulb 51431
The ballast bypass linear LED tube light bulb can be used to operate in double-ended and single-ended wiring configurations, or it can be used to replace 4 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulbs. Universal ballast bypass LED T8 operates with direct line voltage. No ballast is needed, and no need to change existing tombstone sockets, saving time and labor costs. Knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems is required for ballast bypass wiring.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, the universal ballast bypass LED turns on instantly without flickering. It lasts up to 2.5 times longer, reducing maintenance costs and providing up to 47% energy savings over linear fluorescents. Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the 4 ft LED light bulb.
Technologically advanced for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution, this TLED focuses light downwards where needed. Designed with a built-in safety feature to cut off power flow to exposed end, and eliminate risk of shock if exposed pins are touched once the bulb is installed in a socket.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-operational T8 LED bulb 4 foot replaces linear fluorescent 4 foot bulbs as well as single-ended and double-ended TLEDs (no additional wire change required)
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of a fluorescent light tube
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Retrofit for ballast bypass linear fluorescent bulb
- Operates in both single-ended and double-ended ballast bypass wiring configurations
- Compatible with T8 and T12 fixtures, use in place of 4 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 48 inches (L)
- 1-1/8 inches (D)
- Ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V
- Rated for indoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in enclosed fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
- Must use non-shunted tombstones in single-end power configuration and with either shunted or non-shunted tombstones in double-end power configuration
- Compatible with dimmer 502606930 (sold separately)
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.