Westinghouse T5 (25 Watt) Cool White (4000K) G5 (Mini BiPin) Base Dimmable LED Linear Light Bulb 53788
This direct install 25 watt linear LED tube light replaces any T5 fluorescent bulb with a compatible ballast. It's the easiest way to upgrade your existing fluorescent bulb to an energy-efficient LED. Check for ballast compatibility, follow instructions to remove the old bulb, and replace it with the direct install 46-inch LED bulb.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this direct install T5 LED turns on instantly without flickering and lasts up to 2.5 times longer. It reduces maintenance costs and provides up to 54% energy savings over F54T5HO linear fluorescents.
Technological advancements allow for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution. Light is focused downwards where needed, eliminating unsightly shadows and dark spots in the light fixture. Enjoy energy-efficient illumination for everyday tasks in residential, industrial, hospitality, and commercial applications.
This direct install TLED includes a built-in safety feature to power off permanently and avoid unexpected damage to the bulb or fixture in case of improper installation.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with quality, reliability, and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient T5 LED bulb offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of a fluorescent light tube
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Direct replacement for T5 fluorescent light tube bulbs
- Replace 54 watt T5 HO linear fluorescent bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store, or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 46 inches (L)
- 5/8 inches (D)
- Direct install, no rewiring necessary
- Rated for indoor use
- Approved for use in damp locations - can be used in outdoor-rated fixtures
- Compatible with most T5 instant start ballasts and other T5 ballast types (see spec sheet for a complete list of compatible ballasts)
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use in preheat fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.