Westinghouse T8 (40 Watt) Daylight (5000K) Single-Pin Base Dimmable LED Linear Light Bulb 34052
Use the ballast bypass 40-watt linear LED in place of any 8-foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulb. This ballast bypass LED operates with direct line voltage. Knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems required for ballast bypass wiring.
Technological advancements allow for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution. Light is focused downwards where needed, eliminating unsightly shadows and dark spots in the light fixture. Enjoy energy-efficient illumination for everyday tasks in retail, industrial, and commercial applications.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this ballast bypass LED turns on instantly without flickering and lasts up to 2.5 times longer. It reduces maintenance costs and provides up to 40% energy savings over linear fluorescents.
This LED tube light includes a built-in safety feature to power off permanently and avoid unexpected damage to the bulb or fixture in case of improper installation.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with quality, reliability, and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient T8 LED tube light offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubes
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the bulb's lifetime
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- LED replacement for fluorescent tubes, 8-foot T8 or T12
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Ballast Bypass bulb operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V
- No ballast needed
- Rated for indoor use
- Compatible with all T8 and T12 fixtures
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- UL Classified, DLC qualified
- Compatible with dimmer 502606930 (sold separately)
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.