Westinghouse ED28 (45 Watt) Daylight (5000K) EX39 (Extended Mogul) Base Clear Filament LED Light Bulb 52421
The ED28 filament LED bulb is the perfect energy-efficient replacement for 250-watt HID bulbs and an excellent alternative to corn cob LED bulbs. The reliable LED bulb's bright light is perfect for indoor and outdoor fixtures such as post-top lanterns and wall pack lighting. It features universal mounting positions, a voltage range of 120 - 277 volts, and built-in surge protection.
This high-lumen LED bulb can be used for geographical areas affected by voltage fluctuations and can withstand momentary surges up to 4000 volts that may occur in industrial installations. The 5000K LED light bulb turns on instantly and maintains higher light output over its lifetime than HID bulbs. A significant advantage of LED over HID is that there is no color shifting so the color temperature will remain constant over time.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability, and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient 45-watt ED28 LED offers lifetime cost savings compared to 250-watt HID and 125-watt CFL bulbs
- Lighter weight than corn cob LED bulbs with a smaller diameter
- Fits perfectly into existing fixtures and requires little maintenance
- Built-in surge protection to withstand surges up to 4000 volts
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the bulb's lifetime
- Long-lasting LED, fewer bulb changes
- Free of harmful mercury
- EX39 extended mogul base works in fixtures with E39 or EX39 sockets.
- Energy-efficient, ballast bypass replacement for 250 Watt HID bulbs
- Excellent alternative to corn cob LED bulbs
- Ideal replacement for HID bulbs that operate on 277V building mains (must remove transformer or ballast)
- Use in areas where voltage fluctuations may occur
- Post-top lighting
- Wall pack lighting
- 9-1/16 inches (L)
- 3-9/16 inches (D)
- ED28 LED bulb features universal mounting position, install base up, base down, or horizontal
- Ballast must be bypassed for HID
- Operates with direct line voltage between 120V and 277V
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use
- IP65 rating for protection against dust and water jets
- Approved for use in wet locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Works in open-rated and enclosed-only fixtures
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.