Westinghouse SB (80 Watt) Daylight (5000K) EX39 (Extended Mogul) Base Non-Dimmable LED High Lumen Expandable Light Bulb 51190
This 80-watt high lumen LED light bulb is designed specifically for shoebox light fixtures as an energy-saving replacement for 250 watt HID light bulbs. For areas that require extremely bright light sources, this 9,200 lumen LED provides long-lasting performance and dependability. Perfect for large area lighting applications such as parking lots.
This retrofit corn cob LED bulb installs horizontally and is expandable. Install the bulb into the socket and unfold the right and left panels open for 100 percent downlight with 180 degree beam angle.
High Lumen LEDs turn on instantly to full brightness with no color shifting. With a voltage range of 100 - 277 volts, they can be used for geographical areas affected by voltage fluctuations. This LED features built in surge protection to withstand momentary surges up to 6000 volts that may occur in industrial installations.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High lumen LED retrofit light bulb is an energy-saving option for shoebox light fixtures
- Expandable 180 degree beam design allows for customizable light direction
- High quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Free of harmful mercury and UV safe
- Built in surge protection
- Ideal for areas with voltage fluctuation
- Less bulb changes in hard to reach locations
- High lumen replacement for HID applications when bypassing the ballast
- Parking lot shoebox fixtures
- Fits EX39 and E39 sockets
- 8-11/16 inches (L)
- 9 inches (D)
- Mount base horizontal
- Ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Minimum lamp compartment dimensions: 11.02 inches x 11.02 inches
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; acceptable for damp location
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Can be used in enclosed fixtures
- Works in both open rated and enclosed only rated fixtures