Add transitional style and energy-saving brightness with the 30 watt integrated LED wall light featuring color temperature selection. It provides a range of 5 color temperatures for selection during installation. Choose from warm white (2700K, 3000K), cool white (3500K, 4000K), or daylight (5000K) for the perfect light appearance in every room, all in one fixture.
Integrated LED provides years of maintenance free, energy-efficient illumination, dimmable to accommodate your needs. Curved white frosted shade is enhanced with brushed nickel details to beautifully illuminate a vanity or brighten a hallway.
Ideal for residential and commercial applications, this versatile LED wall light can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Complements a variety of interior settings, from industrial to modern.
Indoor wall fixture with integrated LED, color temperature selection switch, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability, and functionality.
Product reference number 61122.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integrated LED dimmable wall light fixture with color temperature selector is the perfect replacement for fluorescent vanity fixtures
- Choose 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K or 5000K color temperature during installation
- Brushed nickel finish is popular in both renovations and new construction
- Brightness of 2850 lumens is equivalent to a 175W fluorescent bulb but uses only 30W of energy, reducing operating costs up to 83%
- Bring energy-saving illumination and eye-catching design to the bathroom or powder room, bedroom or hallway
- Use vertically on the sides or horizontally above a mirror
- Dimmable LED vanity light provides task and ambient lighting
- Height 4-1/2 inches
- Width 36 inches
- Extends 4-3/4 inches from wall
- Back plate height 4-1/2 inches
- Back plate width 7-7/8 inches
- For indoor use
- Approved for damp locations
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship