Replacing an existing wall switch, this ceiling fan and light wall control offers convenience and increased lighting range without having to reach for a pull chain. The unit operates three fan speeds (high/medium/low/off) so you can maximize your comfort. It also provides a full-range touch-light dimmer for a customized lighting level and increased savings on your utility bill. The 120-volt/60-hertz wall control features two-wire installation for use in a standard junction box to replace an existing wall switch and the need for any pull chain operation. Once you install the receiver in the ceiling fan, the wall control communicates wirelessly with the fan up to a distance of 40-feet. CUL US-listed, this unit can handle a fan maximum of 1-1/4 amps and a light maximum of 300 watts. A matching wall plate is included for installation.
Ceiling fan and light wall control, receiver and wall plate.
Product reference number 77875FEATURES
- Three fan speeds (high/medium/low/off)
- Full-range touch-light dimmer
- Receiver fits most ceiling fan brands
- Use to control ceiling fan
- Adjust light levels
- Replaces existing wall switch with added features without ever having to reach for a pull chain
Ceiling Fan and Light Wall Control
- Wall control must be wired to replace existing two wire switch
- Included receiver must be wired to the fan at the ceiling
- Wall plate included
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.