The Saf-T-Pan allows you to safely install a ceiling fan or light fixture, providing secure attachment to a ceiling joist. Ideal for new construction and remodel applications, it can be installed in finished ceilings through a hole large enough to fit the pan.
The Saf-T-Pan features a heavy-duty, 1/2 inch, all-metal electrical pan, with 6 cubic inch wiring capacity. The pan is UL listed to support fans up to 70 pounds and light fixtures up to 150 pounds. Features dual mounting capability, with 10-24 threads for heavier fans and fixtures, and 8-32 threads for cover plates and lightweight lighting fixtures.
Saf-T-Pan, which includes electrical pan, Saf-T-Cap, mounting hardware, and instructions.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 01036FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Design allows secure installation for new construction, or remodel applications
- Includes Saf-T-Cap to protect inner workings during drywall installation or painting
- Use in new construction or remodel applications for ceiling fans of any style
- Supports fans up to 70 pounds
- Supports lighting fixtures up to 150 pounds
- Depth: 1/2 inches
- Wiring capacity: 6-cubic-inches
- Attaches directly to building structure
- 10-24 threads for ceiling fans and heavier fixtures
- 8-32 threads for cover plates and lightweight lighting fixtures
- Five knockouts for Conduit or Romex, one Romex connector
How to Buy
Can be purchased through many online and retail stores.